Thursday, February 16, 2012

pastel pretties

Always like a birdie.  The little glass house real deal 1.00.
Strawberries lemon wafers and chocolate dip.yummy
Added sweets to cute favor box found template on pinterest
Little basket of pastel flowers for side table for desserts
Love my bears.  He has a little gift.  Pearls no less.
Milk pitchers for coffee or milk
The dishes I have the whole set with a floral design in pink and green
Close up of basket.  I added the checked border and stamped the love.
The glass is iridescent but doesn't show well.  The shredded grass is pink iridescent
Add caption
Looking down
Pattern on my dishes.
I am late, had an early doctor app but better late then never. Not  Valentine table but stuck  in a hint or two.The favor boxes and place cards I copied from pinterest.  I think from violette on craft projects.  Had a great day found 4 pairs of craft scissors and some paint stampers at the Real deal 1.00 each.  I also got 6 cardinal cups for 1.00. What a find.   I am also thinking ahead for St Pat's day and Easter . I wish  could show them all but too many. It's another dreary day but that brought a smile on my face.we still have no snow .  We will probably pay for it later.boohoo.  Sorry about the different lettering.I didn't change it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Where to start here. I guess it will have to be the iridescent grass. Who knew that would look so beautiful on the table! Well, you did obviously.

I have a set of the dessert dishes you used for the chocolate dip. Never thought to use them that way, though.

Everything is just beautiful as always. You are right about that little glass house being a bargain. Putting the bird and grass in was genius.

I'm gonna have to steal half these ideas for my Easter table;-}

Aledia said...

What a darling tablescape!!

I love your set of dishes and the twisted rope candle stands with the hanging prisms.

I love the napkin rings as well, everything is just so pretty.

I hope you had a very happy Valentines Day!! (hugs)

Aledia

A Cottage in the Clouds said...

Very cute vignettes. Nice things. You certainly know how to shop for a bargain.

Alycia Nichols said...

I can see the iridescence (sp?) in the glassware. I have never seen that in drinking glasses before, so I especially like it because it's different! I love the iridescent crinkles, too. This is going to sound crazy, but I used to stuff my bra with that when I was younger...and flatter! :-) It itched like crazy, but it molded pretty well! It seemed better at the time to be a little scratched up than to remain a Flatsy Patsy! :-) :-) :-) You really are able to find some incredible bargains! I went bargain hunting today and came back empty-handed. Rats! Ramon & I are headed to Pittsburg again this weekend, so maybe I'll find something in one of the thrift stores there. At least it'll be fun to look around. I'm glad you're thinking ahead to Easter and St. Pat's Day! The days just seem to pass so fast...both will be upon us before we know it! Have a wonderful weekend, Vernice, and try to stay out of trouble! ;-)

{oc cottage} said...

EVERYTHING looks so lovely!!!! I especially love the little birdie in the glass house! How magical! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

m ^..^

Diann said...

Oh, everything looks so pretty! Lots of lovely thittle treasures here! Thank you for joining TTF and have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Cute post! Beautiful as always Joann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...