Friday, May 23, 2014

2014 Memorial

Living near Camp Drum we here are aware of the suffering  of the families . every day for our soldiers who are fighting for our freedom.
Our town is so proud of our boys. We have flags on telephone poles all over.
I went with the white dishes so they would show up better on the striped placemats.
of
Why is the bear the star? Think of it. If the beasts of the wild are free why not every human.
Goody tiered dishes for the sweet tooth.
Inflated  ball just for the fun of it also supports the bear
I made the napkins added bow and star.
Star coaster

an other version
Notice the tableware in red white and blue.
I am as patriotic as the next one but we need a change. The rich get rich and the poor and middle class get poorer and poorer. Money is the root of all evil. Think before you vote .http://betweennapsontheporch.net/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty red, white & blue tablescape! I like the bear, too!

Anonymous said...

I like the two white tiered dishes. Very patriotic display!

Kelly

Unknown said...

"My cat and I" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-sunday-drive_25.html

Little Miss Titch said...

Cute table wear,xx SPeedy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...