Monday, October 7, 2013

peach and brown fall 2

My inspiration piece. I painted the bottom piece from black to white.Added the peach flowers. Made taller with glass goblet. Glued colorful leaves on clear plate and most of all I gold plated leaves from my yard gold and used it as wings. 
I added white bow and jewel flower. Isn.t  she so sweet?
Full view of  table.
made tags will add names
salt and pepper
Pumkin salt and pepper shakers
I painted silverware in gold paint.The brown napkins and peach tablecloth is a good match.
Gold leaf under a clear plate adds to the dinner plates. Felt lacy  place mat.
Amber goblet and acorn name tag.
White plate has raised fall leaves.
my oops for the day. Dish off center, Have a great day and come back for more fall tablescape. http://betweennapsontheporch.net/

3 comments:

Candy S said...

I love the gold leaf under the clear plate. It looks lovely in this beautiful fall tablescape. The peach and the brown work so well together. The flatware looks good painted gold. What kind of paint did you use? I have a couple of old sets that could really use some cosmetic updating.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I been missing you on my Tablescapes come see. Your Tablescape is Beautiful for fall love the colors on the table. I hope you are doing well and you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
xxoo
Diane

Alycia Nichols said...

HELLO!!!!!! I know it has been a LONG time since I have visited, but I am back up and around now, on the computer a little more often. I have missed visiting your blog and visiting with you! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and a restful weekend!

The VERY FIRST thing I noticed was the cool ANGEL WINGS!! What a great idea!!! That is super creative!!! You are the queen of the paint job!

The leaves beneath the plates is a terrific touch! What a great way to gussy up the setting without spending an arm and a leg!!!

I didn't even notice the off-center dish! Everything is so pretty that the eye could only see the creativity you poured into this tablescape! The peach and brown combo is a knockout!!!

I see you haven't posted in a while. I hope all is well. Please take care and have a wonderful week!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...