Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter blessings

In honor of the men fighting for our countries freedom.
Easter, for little ones is all about bunnies and sweets.  I agree if they are told why they are celebrating. A good time to explain to them about Jesus in simple kid talk.
A little sweets for after dinner.
Cute egg cups with chick hatching.  Can hold real hard boiled eggs for snack
Sweet little bunnie to play with
place setting for kiddies
cute salt and pepper
just enough to satisfy sweet tooth
front shot of kids corner
tweaking changed table a little

a little sweets for the adults
I wanted to use pastels for Easter and the begining of spring.
Love these plates. I got 6 for 5.00
Pretty scalloped place mats from my thrift store
There is cut work on the corner but doesn't show.
Better view of place setting
Just had to get my birds on buffet
Confetti cake with sprinkles made with sugar and food coloring.      I hope you all have a great Easter with friends and family. I know I will. Menu will be the traditional ham dinner with all the trimmings. yum
Long view of table.  It is getting dark out so lighting is bad. One thing I need to do is learn more about taking good pictures.  Oh well can't know everything. God bless you all.
A little touch of spring .  I have used this a lot it makes me happy.

7 comments:

Alycia Nichols said...

Hi, Vernice!!! Once again you have created an inimitable kids' table that they will be sure to enjoy! You just have that touch! I love the peachy color dinner plates on the adult table. They go really nicely with the salad plates, and I just like the fact that they are a different color than what we see so much of. I recently bought a peach colored table linen that I plan to use soon. It's about the same color as your plates. I love that color! It's a little "retro" without being old-fashioned. Just for the record, I think the pictures you take are just fine! I am not a photography expert, but I think they're great. If you and I lived closer, we could take a photography class together! I have just a little 35mm that Ramon bought for me about 10 years or so ago. It still works just fine by me, so I'll keep using it until it completely croaks. I hope that's not soon because I don't have any $$$ to buy a new one!!! :-) God bless you, too, Vernice, and have a wonderful Easter if I don't get to talk to you again before then!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

What a cute spring table with those blooming flowers, eggs and bunnies! Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)
Have a nice day.

Kathleen said...

This is so sweet! I love that green gingham basket in the centerpiece, and the plates were a great bargain!
Thanks for linking up to Let's Dish! Hope you'll come back again!
A blessed Easter to you!

Maggie said...

I always love my visits to your blog. Everything you put together makes me smile or think about the important things in life. Either way, it's nice to stop by. This Easter setting is neat because it has a place for the children and such great treats. Kudos for a super job, as usual!

Kelly Griglione said...

You have such a great attention to detail ... I love it! It really shows that you put a lot of thought and effort to your party planning, I'm sure everyone appreciates it. Thanks for sharing your Easter table displays!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Oh my gosh sweet lady. Simply beautiful. I love the china. and all your pastel colors for Easter.I love it all. Wow, the bunny, with the egg tree so sweet, the flowers in your centerpiece is Beautiful for Easter just fabulous. I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family.
XXOO Diane

Anonymous said...

Americas true heros. But dont forget its the men and the WOMEN serving this country. My famliy and extended family and extend long gone have had both men and women serving. GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!

Happy Easter!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...